HOME COMPOSTABLE CELLULOSE BAGS
MATERIAL FROM WOOD TO NETTING
As sturdy as a conventional mesh bag. Load capacity: Up to 7.7 lb | Elasticity: 25-28%
Cellulose tube netting made from PEFC/FSC® certified European beechwood forests
Advantages of Spun-dyed fibers*:
• 64% less water
• 90% fewer chemicals
• 20% less energy
• 62% less heat
• 64% less waste water
• Food safety guaranteed
*in comparison to conventional textile dying
CELLULOSE NETTING 100% BIO-DEGRADABLE
- CO2-neutral fiber production.
- Bio-degradable and home-compostable within 12 weeks.
- OK Home Compost certified in the EU.
- Degrades in ocean water .
- Free from residues and petrochemicals.
- Does not contain microplastics.
Copyright © AVOWORK
All right reserved